Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Thoughtful Tuesday - Random

So as I sit here going hmmmm what is my brain thinking of, what thoughts does it contain? I am, yup, coming up blank. Apparently having a toddler, an infant and a mini schnauzer who all want your attention leaves you a little thoughtless at the end of the day.

So really thinking about what is going on in my head its trying to figure out how to manage my time. Really really need to get back into the groove of crafting again, I know it will help me keep my sanity on those days when the toddler is trying my last nerve and baby boy just wants to be held. I mean I love cuddles but sometimes its like goodness! let me put you down for just a moment. It seems I will be left with nap time, the few hours hubs is home before I hit the hay and whatever I can steal during weekends. But I know everyone can be amazed at what they can do when they are determined. And I am determined.

In other news, or next random thought really, excited to see how things go with hubs and his transition back into an office (not in the field) and if he will be able to have a touch more family time. I mean his 6-6:30 hours are great and all BUT it'd be nice on him to get some extra sleep and we'd sure love to have him home earlier. ..... In case you didn't know my hubbie works in construction, no he does not build things, he studied to become a civil engineer and frankly I have no idea what he does so bare with me. Only thing I know is that by moving back into an office office it means no more working Saturdays, not that it happened often but it's lame when it does.

I am thinking I will leave it at that for now, my brain is fried and I am back with a vengeance to do this blog thing right. Look for more posts from me later this week, hopefully some fun stuff will pop up ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment